With over 30 years of experience and now licensed in 3 states, Louisiana, Texas, and Missouri, Cynthia Cash offers quite a large scope of Landscape Architectural services, from commercial, to large residential, to small residential. From simple sketches on an envelope to full-blown CAD plans, details, and specifications... all is within the realm of complete professional practice.
- Education: Bachelor of Science, Horticulture, University of Tennessee, 1976 Masters of Landscape Architecture, Louisiana State University, 1982
- Practice Experience: Jon Emerson, Landscape Architect, 1980-1983 Andrew Hart, Landscape Architect (1st registered Landscape Architect in Louisiana), 1983-1989 Self-Employed since 1983
- Teaching Experience: Adjunct Professor, LSU, Department of Landscape Architecture, 2000-2003 Classes taught: 1) Landscape Plant Materials, and 2) Landscape Planting Design
- Past Commercial Projects: United Plaza Office Park, Two United Plaza, Nine United Plaza, The Advocate (new campus on Reiger Rd), Mockler Beverage (new distribution center on Reiger Rd), Campus Federal Credit Union (Perkins Rd), Baton Rouge Waterworks (Goodwood Blvd), CVS Pharmacy (Lee & Highland), Iberia Banks (Highland Rd, Essen Lane, Coursey Blvd, and Perkins Rd), St.Charles Parish Library, and Raising Canes Restaurants (now up to Store # 425 nation-wide).
- Contact: if you are interested in a Proposal for Landscape Design Services, please contact me at either 225 766 1703
- Once the scope of your site and/or your needs (Master Plan, Planting Plan, Pool Plan, Arbor or Fountain Details, etc.) is known, an estimated Design Fee will be provided based on current hourly rate. Fees are not percentage based.
About Cynthia Cash Landscape Architect
Cynthia Cash - 5424 Newport St. - Baton Rouge 70808 - Phone +1-225-7661703 - email@example.com